Ranking
Original Post
Hello everyone!
Hello (again), I'm Marcelo, aka Kyo on the interwebs. 24 years old scrub (almost 25, damn) and I'm from Portugal.

I have made a post already in the Art sub-forum but since I'm new I thought I would stop by.

I have been playing Toribash for two weeks or so, and boy, it has been a blast. To me it's one of the few games I don't mind being destroyed by experienced players, since I learn so much.

I've been enjoying playing Aikido and ABD, although I've also tried mushu (how do you move forward, man) and judo (gravity is weird guys, amirite?).

This seems like a game I am going to enjoy for a long time in my free time, the matches aren't that long and it's fun to stop by and spar for an hour or two per day, learning, improving and just fracturing your body for weird reasons! I free play a bit to better understand how the joints work with each other. It comes so natural in real life and in a game it seems so hard. As an ex-volleyball player, my knowledge of leg work is still strong, but it seems like it only takes time and experience to translate that into good Toribash performance.

Anyway, I hope I see you guys ingame and I learn something from you, or perhaps you learn something from me! Haha.

Toodles and see you on the ring!
Welcome to Toribash! It's a really fun game, especially at the beginning.

Cya in the ring ;d
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by ultimatumm View Post
Welcome !

You should try to spar, it's awesome

no it's not. welcome to TB
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Nice Introduction!
Hi and welcome to this Game/Forum.
Lets hope you will enjoy it as much as everyone enjoys bullying me.

if you see a guy called sparky just run
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again