Toribash
Original Post
I make WOWish music
Hello and welcome to my small hobby house!

Music styles: hip-hop, trap, drill, moombahton, dancehall, reggaeton, afro house

SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/muzu_art
Instagram: https://instagram.com/djmuzu
[empty for a while]

CnC's are welcome
Last edited by seeyou; Dec 14, 2020 at 05:25 PM.
Sounds clean, like the drumkick and bass in this.

This is just personal references and ideas down below (:

You could try to do fade in/out basskicks or like reverted basskicks when you're going to start playing the drums again. For an example at 1:25 before the kick.
At 2:15 - add some really faded kicks at the "aaah" voice reverb effect
At 2:19 might add it aswell when you're saying P quite hard
At 0:25 (Just an idea) - Add hi-hats that fades in before you're starting to rap, when you're saying "ho ho ho ho"
Before you're starting the rap and drums again at 2:25, make something interesting to start it again, like bring the bass up an octave right after the first kick and down again real quick like you did at 1:33 and 2:52.
Chop the bass after a kick to make it sync your text in the vocals can also bring an unique feeling.

But overall, liked it, good job and keep on going!! Hope some of these ideas work for you (:
Necrobumping Elite Master - ps dont tell Fred
jag såg de där https://gyazo.com/2bb5d1c33d72abf6549b5558c54c9fa8
Originally Posted by Miracle11 View Post
Sounds clean, like the drumkick and bass in this.

This is just personal references and ideas down below (:

You could try to do fade in/out basskicks or like reverted basskicks when you're going to start playing the drums again. For an example at 1:25 before the kick.
At 2:15 - add some really faded kicks at the "aaah" voice reverb effect
At 2:19 might add it aswell when you're saying P quite hard
At 0:25 (Just an idea) - Add hi-hats that fades in before you're starting to rap, when you're saying "ho ho ho ho"
Before you're starting the rap and drums again at 2:25, make something interesting to start it again, like bring the bass up an octave right after the first kick and down again real quick like you did at 1:33 and 2:52.
Chop the bass after a kick to make it sync your text in the vocals can also bring an unique feeling.

But overall, liked it, good job and keep on going!! Hope some of these ideas work for you (:

Hey there and thanks for your CnC, i appreciate it and will work on it!

Tho thats not my lyrics, my thing is a beat
Nice beat, I feel that the vocals are out of key and I reckon they could use a bit more mastering
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Yo, thanks quack. Yea, mixing is what I am not really good at, will pay more attention on it!
-----
Hey there, just finished with another my work. Beat is used with "Green Mile" theme. CnC

P.S.: got problems during rendering and automation so there's an annoying background noise, sorry for that
Last edited by seeyou; Dec 1, 2020 at 06:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thats really dope bro! I love the 808's. You should try incorporate some of those vocals from the beginning into the song
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Not kinda bump but just letting you know
Im kinda new in the musical production and today I got my first extra commercial project.
#gzgreh #gzmuzu
Anyway, you'll see it soon I guess.
Also a new beat will be ready in a few days ;)