Toribash
Original Post
Game freezing as soon as I start
I've downloaded the free demo today to try it out, and I absolutely love this game. Even though I've yet to succesfully behead a single dummy. Anyway, I got home, and installed it. My computer has an AMD athlon XP 2500+ processor, MMX, 3Dnow and ~1.8 ghz. It has 224mo RAM, directx 9.0c. My graphics card is a VIA/S3G KM400/KN400 and that's about all I know. My problem is that I can watch the demonstrations at the title screen as long as I want without any problems, but as soon as I enter single player mode, my computer will invariably freeze 2 or 3 seconds after starting. think my problem is that my PC just can't run Toribash, but I'd like to hear what you think.
Re: Game freezing as soon as I start
Hmmmm.... Did you try re-insalling? Something might have happened to the necessary files.
Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date. I doubt that'll be the problem, but do it anyways.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I doubt it's your computer... I REALLY doubt it. Toribash has mega low reqs. It's probably your files or something.
<Imsku> One sentence at a time, I will work my way into everyone's signature.
<%Qegola> I shouldn't have slept with that dude in the subway...
what motherboard do you have? check if you have the SiS chipset on it ..i have that myself and get a similar problem sometimes, its a known problem ..could be that
Alright, it's working now. Thanks Qegola. It turns out it must have been the drivers because it stopped freezing after I updated 'em. Thanks to everyone else who tried helping as well.