Toribash
Original Post
Flames?
I've been playing for a while (brown belt), but I still don't see why flames are so expensive. If you can make them yourself, why would you pay 50 to 100k for one?
Before you had to subscribe to the "Flame Forger" service. It costed real money. Now, you can create your own flame with Toricredits, so heh...
Gone
Flame forger is 25 dollars per year. (Ithink) And each flame forged still costs money depending on size, color, or quality. So, the lowest priced flames are around 70k, the highest hovering around 400k.

But they look cool...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Roronoa VI View Post
Flame forger is 25 dollars per year. (Ithink) And each flame forged still costs money depending on size, color, or quality. So, the lowest priced flames are around 70k, the highest hovering around 400k.

But they look cool...

You can now create your own flames without subscribing to the "Flame Forge".
Gone
Control-L opens it up ingame, then when you click 'Forge' it tells you the price.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Roronoa VI View Post
Flame forger is 25 dollars per year.

You haven't got to pay for flame forger anymore. You just type CTRL-L in freeplay mode.
What would I do, EXACTLY, to make a flame? I've know about the whole ctrl-L thing for a while, but Whenever I click create nothing happens.
Originally Posted by TouchyDuck View Post
What would I do, EXACTLY, to make a flame? I've know about the whole ctrl-L thing for a while, but Whenever I click create nothing happens.

Actually it should bring you to the ToriShop with the price of the flame to create it.
Gone