Toribash
View Poll Results: Who's better, Nvidia or ATI?
Nvidia
109 Votes / 68.13%
ATI
51 Votes / 31.88%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

2 GTX 470s is impossible for me to buy
Anyway, why don't you sell the GTS 250s and buy GTX 470?
adotEngine : TOMATOES!
Jonggi : POTATOES! Copycat!
Ok, so I want to ask something, what is Catalyst? I thought it's like PhysX or something.
My sister has ATi, but she don't know what she's playing, so she only play minigames and The Sims 3 :/
Anyway, what game that support PhysX? I'm too lazy to check.
The phys-x support for mirrors edge was pretty lame. All it added was wiggling to the flags and banners and stuff.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
lame lol, cloth physx in mirrors edge seems pretty pointless XD. almost like the physx support in ghost recon advanced warfighter 2. all it did was add more particles to gunshots on metal objects and such. really though the progress with physx in gaming since then has been quite a bit. although as previously stated it's not really worth buying a videocard over but it is a really nice feature to have on a graphics card for games that do support it
You don't say?
i love nvidia i own a geforce 9800gt and have had not one issue with it.
their new technologies are amazing. theyve just released their 3d desktops
just buy the glasses and a 3d monitor and of cource a card that can handle the graphics. awesome. as for the ati iv only owned one andit sucked. even my nvidia ge force 6200 is still pretty good even if its outdated now.
hmmm i must say ATI. they are cheaper and run the games with better quallity and smoother.