Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Promo Trailer #2
I've just finished a new promotional trailer for toribash. it can be downloaded from here:

http://www.toribash.com/tbpromo2.avi

links on the main page and mac friendly version will be up soon.
also, i will probably do another trailer in a while, and i really like some fresh replays, so if you have any that matches (or surpasses) the quality seen in this trailer, please post them here.

enjoy the show!
Re: Toribash Promo Trailer #2
Wooooooww the first half of the video was kinda bland to me, but i guess that prepared me to what was to come, it totally shocked me!!! awesome moves and very nice video rhythm!!
I agree!! That video was wicked - I love your video skills nokturnal and I hope you keep making them!
What about making a replay in raytrace and edit it to make it really cool?
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
thanks guys! that was actually my first 'real' video project. still learning vegas, but its really good actually..
veb, about the povray, i dont think hampa has finished that code for exporting entire replays into a povray animation, its been done frame by frame so far i think.
too lazy for that

the music is 'masheen - essence of life', dsci4 recordings (www.dsci4.com)
uh-oh!
You blew the Toribash developers mind! Shame on you, who is going to develop toribash now?! :
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
ah, sorry for that.. i really dont have any programming skills so ..anyone up for the job?
Jesus christ, thats amazing. Are those actual replays? Or just edited video clips.