Toribash
yeah blur is actually a genuinely good band

also enjoying the single that damon albarn (for the ones unfamiliar with who he is, he's the frontman of blur) released for his upcoming solo album, really think the direction he took is very interesting to listen to, as well as some nice musical influences regarding other genres - pretty much looking forward to the whole bunch

Yes, I absolutely can't wait for the release of his album
Gorillaz is also amazing.

It's also weird but an interesting transformation when you compare a track like "Song 2" with "Everyday Robots".
Not bad, I like it.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.

Rapper from my city, Punch lines galore. "Coming of the top of the dome like kylie minogues hair from the chemo!"
Pretty nice, I specially like from 1:40 to around 2:20.
About your song, it wouldn't let me hear it, so I went to search in your account, so I figure that what happened is that since the name changed (now is just Desires, right?) the link has changed as well. I like it as well. I think you could put the drums a lil bit softer, since sometimes it's tricky to hear your voice, specially when you use "s" sound. But nice work! Keep it real bro!
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Oh yeah because that link was an older version i added more and re-recorded deleted the one one and yeah im basically doing RAW recordings because i got nothing besides a mixer and i usually recorded when im stoned so little bit of cotton mouth doesn't help in speech aha sometimes i need to rap more clearly but yeah man cheers ! much appreciated.