ES Recruitment Drive
I don't really know anything about fighting, or at least serious street fighting. I would like some basic advises, because I had a little fight today, and although I didn't even get hit once, probably because the dude was a wimp, I definitely could use some knowledge.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
In a street fight, there is no rules expect the ones u agree on personally or with whoever you're fighting, like if you's both agree'ed on no dirty shots don't kick him in the balls, unless u wouldn't go there anyway but yeah a street fight is a fight, just go in and do what u can do really, if you're seriously getting your ass kicked, its acceptable to pick up a stick and start swinging it, people seem to think weapons are for bitches but in a street fight a weapon is just another way to hurt whoever your fighting, its basically no holds bars, but like in every fight, best to keep a straight head, know whats going on, you don't win fights by been strong, you win them by been violent.

--edit--

But if you're chillin walkin home and feel a fist hit the back of your head, My advice and experience is fucking wild the hell out, grab a brick,stick,pole anything, thats an attack. Not a street fight.
Last edited by Nickone; Jun 22, 2014 at 11:51 AM.