Toribash
Original Post
[Zone] recruiting
[Application]
Read this or I wont even consider your application.
In order to apply for [-Zone] you have two choices. Your first choice is to make a freeform application. Your second choice is to follow the ordered format that's been given. I will provide Examples for each. In order to make sure you have read this carefully when you post an application write this exact quote at the end of you application. "I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time." If we do not see that quote at the end of your application whether it be freeform or Formatted you will be rejected.

This is the Formatted application
Name: (Do YOU know who you are?)
Belt: (We would like the minimum to be black belt, but we’ll make exceptions)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (So we know who we are dealing with)
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are)
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you)
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal)
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you)
Best and Worst mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help you with)
One or two paragraphs about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this)
Your usercard: (If you don’t know what this is, just ask)
3 replays:

*Examples*

Formatted

Freeform

Other notes

Last edited by Koco934; Sep 7, 2012 at 01:34 AM.
Name: Ed IGN: 2MuchPower Or just 2MP ;)

Belt: Brown

Bans, infractions, or warnings: N/A -Im a good boy (:

Past clans: 2. I'm terrible with memory and its been a year since I last played, so sorry I can't remember the names of them haha-Elite member of one, and co-owned another

Anyone you know in this clan: Not really, I just found your clan interesting when I browsed the clans in forum and thought why not try applying :P

Why do you want us: Thought this was was interesting clan, and want a good active clan to help out and have fun with

Why should we want you: Im not the best but a good player, Im a positive person, starting to get active again. Love the game obviously, and will participate in any clan events. Might donate in the future when I build up some TC again, will help in training and wars, and will always keep loyal (:

Best and Worst mods: Best mod is Akido, I don't really know my worst haha, and it really depends on my mood (I think lol) if I'm going to do good or bad at different mods :P

One or two paragraphs about yourself: Canadian die hard player. This is my second account to reach brown belt (lost the first one, officially started back in '06). Tooken some long breaks due to life stuff, but I'm back and becoming active again. Not to rusty, skills are coming back again haha, practicing a lot of single player stuff so I can get back out on the battlefield on fire again I am as good as some different Dan blackbelts, and def at or past the skill of most 1st blackbelts :P

Your usercard:
3 replays: (Provided below)

SideNote: Hope you accept, my application may not look the most promising, but I believe I'm a good loyal player, and always ready to have a good fight. Hope I get accepted (:
Attached Files
TearBear-2MP.rpl (124.0 KB, 37 views)
WhenIGoHam-2MP.rpl (172.4 KB, 19 views)
Carnage-2MP.rpl (163.7 KB, 13 views)
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
Name: Logan
Belt:Brown
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans: Aperture
Anyone you know in this clan: NinOfShin, Koco
Why do you want us: Because other clans have been mean to me
Why should we want you: You could use my judo and wushu skills
Best and Worst mods: Best: Judo, Wushu Worst: TwinSword
One or two paragraphs about yourself: I live in the United States and i am 10 years old. I like to play baseball, and basketball. I play Xbox And ps3. I love toribash.
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=wizard03
3 replays: Will be here in a little bit
@Wizard Would you mind telling me the reason of why you were kicked/left aperture. The reason why you want us is pretty unacceptable because we would be mean to you too. I vote no for now.
@2MuchPower You were browsing the clan forum and you came across our thread and found us interesting so you decided to apply? I doubt we're really that interesting... Anyways, I vote no. I have no clue why.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Well I thought you guys were interesting, no other way to put it. But whatever, you lost a good player, I'll give my blood sweat and tears to another clan, good luck with yours
I cried when Infamous Clan died ;_;
@2much: To bad he'll probably never look back here because I would have voted yes.
@Wizard: You say you know me, but I don't know you at all. Anyway no.
@Tur: I knew that already. You are not an ally, or requestng allies. In fact you're an enemy. Please go away.
You just joined joined Aperture. Why leave now? Besides, your not going to have a chance of joining Zone. Just sayin.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman