Toribash
Original Post
Nomechy's Guide to surviving toribash
Warning: This guide is not to be taken seriously. That's why it's in the off topic section of the forum!! Geez. *sticks nose up in air and walks off*
Rules
NO HATERS
NO WORTHLESS JABRONIES
NO NOT READING THE THREAD
NO HATING NOMECHY
LOVE NOMECHY AT ALL TIMES

how to survive, helpful facts, things that are sad but true. A complete guide to the mindest and techniques that has helped nomechy survive 4 years of Toribash.

cómo sobrevivir, datos útiles, cosas que son triste pero cierto. Una guía completa para la Mindest y las técnicas que han ayudado a sobrevivir nomechy 4 años de Toribash.

A big thanks to google translate =P
Last edited by nomechy102; Jan 2, 2013 at 05:23 PM.
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
Originally Posted by nomechy102
31.Never ask if somebody bought QI cause it straight makes em feel bad.

Amen, brother.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Amen, brother.

Did you buy QI?

So this is what you've been randomly referring to whenever i see you ingame?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
19.I don't give a shit if it was a good game or not, fucking say GG.

I live by that rule. Don't matter if it's a bad game, say it anyway it's common courtesy like thank you and not saying fuck to babies.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Perfect. Just fucking perfect. Can't say much other than perfect. I'll use these advanced techniques in my next battles
ICOF forever! FUCK YEA EGGY AND ME GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UP! We shall never backdown! You cant handle us when we fight! We are the Irish Gods! Fear us!
rule 25 is very true....well i think it is.
Reported for reporting a reporter that reported someone else for reporting.
Meh 18. I win respectfully in tourneys. *sticks chest forward*
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
@manlypatato: IKR. I can't stand it when i say GG and the dude is like "I always think about it cause i wonder." and im thinking this isnt a motherfucking philosophical debate. It's a stupid online MMO. FUCKIN SAY GG

@LDevil: You DAAAAAMN straight. Ima open a dojo. Call it the banana dojo

@backstab: don't "think" its true. That shit is true!

@Estimax: haha 18 is my favorite. You gotta pick and choose which of these points to take seriously and which to laugh off cause they're comical or you don't like them. Kinda like what Christians do with the bible the Bible.
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash