Ranking
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
I have about 23 black lens, 2 pairs of sunglasses, and 2 wizard hats.

What exactly do them wizard hats do?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Oracle, they increase magic damage by 15%. Also, I've concluded that with the right equipment, Skeletron is easy as shit. I used jungle armor, a star fury and 10 potions to defeat him in under 5 minutes.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
when i fight him i use necro armor, sunfury, rocket boots, and a few potions.

I usualy kill him in about a minute or to.
Originally Posted by Bio View Post
when i fight him i use necro armor, sunfury, rocket boots, and a few potions.

I usualy kill him in about a minute or to.

Why Necro?

Necro is used for running faster, and has the same defence rating as shadow, while shadow increases your hit speed. Use shadow armor (or better like hell stuff) when you are fighting bosses, otherwise, it just makes no sense.

Anyway, about the new updates, the wizard hat is the item that he told us to find, but it's equipped as an accessory and will only be used by people who like to spam vilethorn or whatever etc. I would use a few mage hats (1 or 2) as well as starpower bands if I was ever going to mage. I would also use meteorite, that stuff looks quite nice now.
Whenever I fight skeletron I use Starcannon and he dies pretty fast, but If I decide to be a REAL MAN I use a copper sword, silver armour, silver boots, mining helmet, 3 feral claws, shiny red balloon and band of regen. And 1 potion.
I R IRONMAN
I use necro because I just like it. I enjoy the speed inside the dungeon, and on the way to it. PLus it makes running away from his spin attack easier, i dont' need the melee speed if i Use the sunfury.
I use necro because I just like it. I enjoy the speed inside the dungeon, and on the way to it. PLus it makes running away from his spin attack easier, i dont' need the melee speed if i Use the sunfury.

Well first off, Necro increases your running speed over a certain amount of time while running (like a few seconds for max speed), not instantly, and it doesn't increase your jumping distance/height. Just use Shadowmail while fighting the boss, and then switch to Necro while in the dungeon, that's what I used to do until I got Molten stuff. If you really want melee speed while killing Skeletron, use the Muramasa with full Shadowmail, 3-4 feral claws, and a band of regeneration and/or shiny red balloon (if you want an easier way to jump around while fighting, otherwise use the band of regeneration).

Personally as of now I just annihilate anything/everything with Molten armor and the Molten Greatsword (or whatever). With a few feral claws on, that thing is literally as fast as the Muramasa, and it's very nice. I'll only use the Sunfury, (used to be my favorite weapon), for killing hordes of monsters like a goblin invasion if I am not using the Star Cannon or if I'm out of ammo.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Well first off, Necro increases your running speed over a certain amount of time while running (like a few seconds for max speed), not instantly, and it doesn't increase your jumping distance/height. Just use Shadowmail while fighting the boss, and then switch to Necro while in the dungeon, that's what I used to do until I got Molten stuff. If you really want melee speed while killing Skeletron, use the Muramasa with full Shadowmail, 3-4 feral claws, and a band of regeneration and/or shiny red balloon (if you want an easier way to jump around while fighting, otherwise use the band of regeneration).

Personally as of now I just annihilate anything/everything with Molten armor and the Molten Greatsword (or whatever). With a few feral claws on, that thing is literally as fast as the Muramasa, and it's very nice. I'll only use the Sunfury, (used to be my favorite weapon), for killing hordes of monsters like a goblin invasion if I am not using the Star Cannon or if I'm out of ammo.

why are you being so hard on him for using the armor he wants whats wrong with running fast i beat all the bosses in it so who cares
Anime United
It doesn't matter how much fucking melee speed I have if I'm using a fucking flail.

And no damn armor increases jump hight, when the fuck did I say that? If i'm on a flat surface I can just haul-ass away from his attack. I have a shiny red balloon so it doesn't matter either way.
Originally Posted by fireless View Post
why are you being so hard on him for using the armor he wants whats wrong with running fast i beat all the bosses in it so who cares

I did too, I'm just giving him advice, I don't think it will hurt anyone.

It doesn't matter how much fucking melee speed I have if I'm using a fucking flail.

And no damn armor increases jump hight, when the fuck did I say that? If i'm on a flat surface I can just haul-ass away from his attack. I have a shiny red balloon so it doesn't matter either way.

I was saying if you were going to use a sword, first off. I have no idea what I was talking about when I said about the armor jump height, sorry. I was just trying to give you simple advice, if you don't like it, don't even comment. No need to get mad at me for trying to help. I can't even play the game because it gets so boring because I'm completely maxed on 2 characters, so I was just trying to find something to do and I thought my opinion might help somebody.