Ranking
racist
pretentious
should mention tll more in that podcast
uses strikethrough

so i say:yes
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Hello TLL, this be my app.

I am duck, or Samuel IRL. I am a 15 year old slav from Slovakia. My GMT is +1
I have decided to apply to TLL. I've talked to a couple of people here, be it now or a while ago, and I guess I feel like this is a good place to be.

So, a bit about my toribash persona.
I joined on my first account, Gargon5 around 2011 or something. Saw the game on youtube, downloaded it just so I could play that doublekatana.tbm mod. Took me like 2 years to find it, no joke.
I played mp a lot at the start, managed to get up to a decent belt before I realized MP was worthless and transfered to SP.
Started making replays, was shit at first, now I am sorta close to getting into ormo (I guess). Love doing replays, much better than waiting 4 hours in a betting server queue imo.
With the transfer to SP my discovery of the forums also happened. Realized that there was more to the community than 3 duelers talking bout the good old days of 2009.

This is how I got to know clans aswell. I guess you want to know about that too. Well, here it goes.

My clan history is a bit of a rocky one. I was ok at the start, but somewhere in the middle things fucked up and I became a clan hopper for a bit, a phase I still regret.
I'll mention the major clans I have been in, listing them all would make for an unneceseraly long app.

Clans

oh, I guess I could include infraction history. To my memory I haven't been banned for any wrong doing yet, so that is out of the way

infractions

ok that much about tb, now for a bit about myself IRL.

As I have mentioned, I am 15 years old and live in Slovakia. Nothing really interesting about this country, nothing exciting to do here.
Currently in Middle(?) School, normally middle schools are already based around a certain proffesion or stuff like that, but I dont know what I want to do so I am basically doing higher education but in the english language.
I have a few hobbies. I play football from time to time, same thing with chess. I am also a stuck up snob who loves arguing with people in Discussion.
I also play videogames. SpeedRunners, Civilization 5, Fallout 4, Skyrim and Brawlhalla which I am shit at. I guess I play TB from time to time too, not enough for an ingame active clan, thats also a part of the reason why I am applying to you guys.

Outside of that, I also regularly use the IRC, so you will be able to catch me there basically anytime. I hang around in #ormo and #tll.

Cheers guys.
h
Hey so yea this is a thing

My Name is Isaac and I've been hanging with you guys for a while and I thought it would be a good idea to join.

Real life Activities: I am usually at school from 8-5 gmt -5 but after that if I don't have basketball practice im as free as a leaf in fall. I currently attend high school and when toribash isn't ruining my grades I actually try to get some work done after school hence the extra 2 hours.

Toribash Activities: I usually Chill in public6 with Abd being my favorite mod and make sp replays most of time, If I am ever not in there im usually hosting an event or something. I really enjoy helping people with their minor/fixable issues so when i'm not focused on the game im in rapid threads or tech support.

Extra: I'm a huge Rocket League Junkie so if anyone ever buys it , i'm up to play whenever i'm free, I am also open to playing a host of other games if anyone suggest.

Thanks for reading. Seeya.
hey i'm looking for some new recruits to join my awesome clan ((hobo)) so hmu if you want in!!!
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
accepted
welcome to tll
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???