Toribash
Why not spend the money on a modded controller instead? Pay for extra features rather than a difference in appearance. Perhaps you can find a red modded one. I'll look for one online if you'd like me to. I'm sure it's easy enough to find a reasonably priced custom modded controller. ^^
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Sup [wicked], your board looks a lot cleaner nicer, I'm no longer afraid to post here \o/ so hai guys. Its crazy how much you have changed.

On a more on topic note that's a cool looking controller, But how exactly would a modded controller help? Although, a controller with a scope would look pretty awesome.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Hey, is there any possible way to go through all the names on the forum.

I'm collecting for a name change, and don't want to ask for one already in use like a moron.
@floop78
You can thank me for that <3 Anything for Wicked though. My goal is to help Wicked become a professional well respected clan.

@Wolf257
Just go to your contacts list, and where it says add member, type a name in there. If you see it come up on the dropbox, then it's already registered. If you don't see it on the dropbox, then it's available. Hopefully this helps.
Yeah, no worries man.
If you need help with anything else, just let me know.
Rules of Nick Changing:
- 100 000 TCs for the first change
- For every change after this, the fee will be doubled
- You must wait atleast four weeks until changing your nick again
- Nicks may be taken already.
- You are responsible for securing your Toribash inventory prior to the change. (Read disclaimer for further info.)

I don't get it.
Your nick turns back to normal if the person returns when you choose a nick which has already been taken.

Damnit, what's wrong with my typing skills today.
Soo, if i choose the username of a guy that hasn't even posted once, nor even been on the forum since 08... then i can has name?
hey guys, i decided that I (wolf257) was just going to change my name to my google account's name that i made a while ago... k, bye.