ES Recruitment Drive
Shnob, please stop spamming. Grim, I'll get back to you when learn to breath again..
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Hey Grim i know you never drew those pics because i know the guy who drew them. So just confess
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
Well grim, is this true?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Yeah come on tell us... Hmmk
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
i worked with Lawlzy for the jackal queenston art. and i worked on NO with Squeedgemonster. i dont think i posted that i did not claim 100% ownership. but if you go onto my sumopaint profile i list people who gave me tips and helped out. the cat doing the artwork is mine though. the freeky pokemon thing, rainbowkittie and lonely (the little man sitting in the darkness) are 100% my work aswell. and the hunting trip/ resedent evil i did with okamu (i think thats his name. i havent spoke to him for years)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
There you go shnoob, never doubt grim, the dude's a blessing! .... Sorry if we caused you any grief.
[Devil-Hunter]