Toribash
Original Post
The Story..
:U

Working on the Logo...

Story
Not too long ago there was an old wise Devil who hunted devils. He had three demonic students, who never saw eye to eye, even when in need of each others' help, they would rather suffer. He observed their training but never intervened, due to the fact that they had skill as if they were born to rebel against their own kind but soon the old wise Devil who hunted Devils' life was going to end. Thus to ensure that the world was not to fall into darkness, He gave each of them a sword with supranatural powers that seemed to bind with their own power. His final advice to the three was to always stick together, form an alliance to fight against evil in the upcoming war and remember that they are the "Devil-Hunters"

Continued

After one month of Devil Hunting with new found friends one of the Leaders just vanished without a word and left everyone clueless as what to do next. It is said that if Faith runs deep in everyone, he will return...

Pretty Epic! ..Huh?

Aim

To Impale evil Toribashians and have fun doing it!
Last edited by Vx7; Jan 28, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
can you change Aim too "To Impale evil toribashians and have fun doing it " ?

oh and also ime working on a clan logo if you dont mind?

this isnt finished if you read the name :P
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Oct 14, 2008 at 10:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
That looks much better than the current crap!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Hey grim! How is the banner coming along?
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
lol i compleatly forgot it XD gonna dl the imagae and finish it up (how does a DEMON face sound to you guys?)

EDIT:
look at this babby (not much of a upgrade but itle do for now )

looks beter inlarged
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Nov 5, 2008 at 07:33 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Demon face? ... Mind showing what you got in mind?
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
leagle double post:

i edited post #6
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol.. So do you still plan on finishing it?