Ranking
pleas welcome Headless1. i met him a while ago on toribash and said "hay you wanna test on tori? for DH." he was thriled. whilst we were testing like 3 3-6th dan blackbelts came in. he owned them all Includeing ME. he deservers that rank. (i think he will have a soon upgrade if he keeps fighting like this XD)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Lol sweet! Can't wait to vs him!.

Oh and please if you see him again, tell him to register his account from he's email. Thank You!
Last edited by Vx7; Nov 10, 2008 at 09:53 PM.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
ok

i think KifmaN has left EDIT he has left. ok ime gonna edit the first post
Last edited by Vx7; Nov 11, 2008 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Double post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Aww... Kifman too?!
He will be missed!
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
he was a great warior. he will be missed. and he had to quit on rememberance day. 2 mins silence for the fallen members of DH
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you hi evereybody wish you good luck
Visit my shop it has the best Items with the lowest prices!
Here at [DH] we don't believe in "luck" we believe that everything happends for a reason!
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
@shnob you make a good point
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hope you guys like the new update!
[Devil-Hunter]
oooo.chez why do you have 1 strike. Vx7 pleas tell?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]