Recruitment..
Register Form

I want to join because:
Belt:
Previous Clan(s):
Forum Activity:

Please fill in the above form..
Thank You!
Last edited by Vx7; Dec 18, 2008 at 11:51 AM.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
hay dude i just thought ide say. i dont think peeps can post in this XD. gearwhr wants to regi and he cant lol. (will edit out post when problem is resolved)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Why can't he post here?... The thread isn't locked or anything.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]
Username:hanzarce
Belt:brown(almost black)
Previous Clan(s):Love and domo-kun

Last edited by Vx7; Dec 13, 2008 at 07:15 AM.
i dont know he cant see the quick reply box. and when he clicks post replay it says he isnt alowd to
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I'll ask a mod to fix it... Thanks for pointing it out!

EDIT: Has he excepted the activation email from Toribash?
Last edited by Vx7; Oct 13, 2008 at 03:17 PM.
[Devil-Hunter]
AHHH good point all he does is play thanks for the reminder... he is in school right now XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can make servers and i play tori all the time. if you want i can test you?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol im already in a clan (TTF), im just seeing how you guys are doin with your new clan
Last edited by Vx7; Sep 22, 2009 at 01:09 PM.
All the world's a stage.