Ranking
@HiPower thanks for detailed reply. I don't have the time to reply to everything individually, but I will try to explain what I mean as best as I can.

Let's be honest, there doesn't have to be multiple people farming boosters to affect the market, all it takes is one person with several accounts (which has been Prince for a while now) to supply enough TC for majority of buyers.

Here's how boosters affect market price: let's say someone buys the 1k per win booster for 100$. When maxed out this booster can make you 3 million TC. Now, depending on market rate of TC, it's either worth your time or not. If the market rate of TC is 20k/$, that means you make back around 150$, which is only 50$ profit. Most would agree that this type of profit is not worth your time and move on to something else. If, however, the rate is 12k/$, this returns you 250$, which is 150$ profit, meaning over few accounts you could make around 600$ a month, a good living for yourself as a full time job in 3rd world country.

Given these circumstances, you can see how TC rate can determine whether someone is willing to put in the effort of playing 100 or more games per day in order to make profit.

Now staff can do something about it. To begin with, Prince still successfully farmed boosters until he stopped not a while ago, meaning farming is still allowed through some loophole. Disallowing this could change everything, as farming boosters wouldn't be a viable option anymore.

Sure, pestering staff might not be productive in this community as they simply don't give a shit, but fact is that staff have 0 interest in keeping a healthy economy. In return, items randomly drop in value, booster farming is allowed, etc., which ultimately affects rate of TC as well. If people don't make a fuss about it it will never change until no one will even buy TC anymore due to dead market.

Sorry if some of it doesnt quite make sense or isnt well explained, I typed this out very quickly. I can discuss this further when I'm available
Their own members arent even selling at that rate themselfs, how are they even expecting this to work? Worst idea ever
count me in my fellow african american slur
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
count me in(im not very active but where i can assist i will)
I still take texture requests for usd
although i am not verified, i will illegally sell tc at a 12k / $ rate to support this cause!
Originally Posted by counter View Post
although i am not verified, i will illegally sell tc at a 12k / $ rate to support this cause!

We don't want u banned, instead apply to become a verified tc seller x) and then do et
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Just hang on that 12k people. Eventually after everybodys tc is gone you will finally make a SALE.
Stupid shmevin. People would still buy tc at 12k or ar 20k...it dosen't matter
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
perhaps don't duel / sell to people who dont agree with our cause / ToriBoycott
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots