Toribash
Original Post
Whoa, shit, finally made some new replays.
Took quite some time, huh? >_>

Down and out: I start out by knocking Uke down (and of course take off a couple of joints) with a kick... Then i land next to Uke, punch him twice and finish him off with a karate chop. Everything after the kick is cleeeeeaaaaannnnnn...

Gut kick lol: I fail around a little to start with, then get Uke a little into the air, grab his arm and smash my stiff leg right into his gut, breaking two out of three of his core joints... And then i punch him.

Serious punch: A knee-kick followed by a srs boompunch. Also, i end with a very good (possibly perfect) balance.

Roundhoused: Couldn't figure whether to A or B it, so it wound up in between. Basically, it's sort of a roundhouse kick to Ukes neck.

Comments and criticism appreciated.
Attached Files
Class A - Down and out.rpl (160.7 KB, 34 views)
Class A - Gut kick lol.rpl (107.2 KB, 26 views)
Class A - Serious punch.rpl (84.6 KB, 31 views)
Class AB - Roundhoused.rpl (57.3 KB, 31 views)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
hm, my favorite is Down and out. like the crazy foot hopping at the beginning and the lost few punches are very nice.

Gut kick, I could have donw without, though again, very nice punch at the end there.

Srs punch was nice, a boom punch is a difficult thing to do.

Roundhoused was nice, though I think it would have ben better placed as the first replay...for some reason I always expect the best to be last, and imo, that was not the best out of all of them.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
My favorite is Serious punch, i loved the realism of the execution, the synch of pec-shoulder-elbow is perfect
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
All were good, but the grabbing in gut kick was a bit meh... anyhow, you land a shatterhit with it, so I guess it's OK.

my favourite is roundhoused. beautiful movement and at a good speed.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Three different favourites from three different people. I guess i'm just an ambiguous replay maker. =P

@deady: I generally list mine in the order they appear in the replay list, which is usually alphabetical. And thanks.

@maldiluna: Thanks! But what surprised me most about the punch was that it took three joints at a time. It wouldn't have been surprising if it was just the neck and pec, as those were the joints i aimed for, but i don't exactly get why the shoulder broke too. Doesn't even seem like i hit it, and i definitely didn't touch it prior to the punch.

@Archlurps: (b'_')b

Also, i'm still kinda rusty, i guess.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol