Ranking
View Poll Results: Should Aaron be let back in
Yes
11 Votes / 42.31%
No
15 Votes / 57.69%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Tell them Why as well. Also Why I left in the first place.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not anymore. I should not leave because of a clan I should just leave the clan. Don't say you didn't do anything. Anyways I left [Freelance] for a dum reason so I should remain with them.
Last edited by AaronSasori; Jan 11, 2008 at 03:32 AM.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He left Freelance. He joined Triforce. He left Triforce. He joined Ninja. He left Ninja. He joined SXC. He left SXC. He joined Cnbl. He left Cnbl. Seems like it is a continuous cycle. Almost could be considered a "clan hopper."

Edit: Thanks for Reminder, Redwards.

Btw - He was in BB Judo yesterday. He was wearing [Cnbl] tags. [SXC]odd came in was trying to ask Aaron something, because Aaron had quit the day before or something like that. Aaron darted out. Just thought I would point that out.
Last edited by Eckz; Jan 11, 2008 at 05:01 AM.
idle
Don't forget about Triforce, and Ninja.
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Volcano I don't care what you think of me. I am me no matter what so live with it. Kai you should say only freelancers write on this thread.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by AaronSasori23 View Post
Kai you should say only freelancers write on this thread.

You say this because you are afraid of what I might say. Even though everybody knows your a clan hopper, I have yet to see anybody call you out. If Freelance wants you more power to them. As they don't see that all they are getting is deadweight.
idle
I had a chat with him about how its bad to clan hop.

He decided to start over and come back to his original clan. I say let him back in and see if he has improved