Ranking
Exporting mods can change/erase some values you put in the modmaker. That tf issue is the most common and, as Hezk said, you have to open your mod with the notepad and fix it manually by putting the tf you want. Other stuff like dq timer and some body modifications will also often be erased, so I suggest doing those directly in the notepad, or to pay close attention to them.

Additionally, changes that can only be made in the notepad (sizes or locations with more than two decimals, or putting a positive number as the negative range of a joint for example) will get modified if you click export.

If you're looking to mod, I highly suggest downloading notepad++, it'll make your life a lot easier
Is there a way to re number an environment object or switch 2 objects number without deleting like 12 other objects
Originally Posted by batwing35 View Post
Is there a way to re number an environment object or switch 2 objects number without deleting like 12 other objects

best thing you can do is open your mod file in notepad and rename the object number.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
best thing you can do is open your mod file in notepad and rename the object number.

Either that or you can duplicate and unenable the older object

if it's about the nonstatics i always suggest to spawn all 16 of them before starting a mod
thnx
thnx
-----
I am also wondering how can I make a weapon do more damage without ticking the weapon check box im making a mod and I cant make the weapons do enough to be weapons but still require a good hit to break something off instead of just a tap from it and everything breaks.
Last edited by batwing35; Jul 31, 2017 at 05:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by batwing35 View Post
thnx
-----
I am also wondering how can I make a weapon do more damage without ticking the weapon check box im making a mod and I cant make the weapons do enough to be weapons but still require a good hit to break something off instead of just a tap from it and everything breaks.

The weapon status can only be ticked on or off, there are no tweaks to it. However, you can put an object with weapon enabled hidden inside a slightly larger object to get this effect: A hit will only dm if it has enough force for the inner weapon part to clip and touch the enemy.

A good study case would be messer_f_test.tbm, by my man Odlov

You can also adjust the amount of points hitting with an object gives with the "Hardness" parameter (first page fourth tab).

If you have any more questions don't hesitate
Hi all!
How to know if the object in the mod is movable or not?
As I got it's defined by flags in the mod file, which flags correspond to what?

Thanks!
-----
And another question. How to convert colors in tbm file to rgb? Thanks!
Last edited by barbarbar; Dec 4, 2017 at 09:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
body//environment flags:

2  - Shield (only bodyparts)
4  - Weapon 
8  - Static (only environment) 
16 - 0 Grab 
32 - 0 DQ (only bodyparts)

Add them together to combine effects. Useful ones are:

(6 )  Weapon//Shield
(12 ) Weapon//Static
(18 ) Shield//0 Grab
(20 ) Weapon//0 Grab
(22 ) Shield//Weapon//0 Grab
(24 ) Static//0 Grab
(28 ) Weapon//Static//0 Grab
(34 ) Shield//0 DQ
(36 ) Weapon//0 DQ
(38 ) Shield//Weapon//0 DQ
(48 ) 0 Grab//0 DQ
(50 ) Shield//0 Grab//0 DQ
(52 ) Weapon//0 Grab//0 DQ
(54 ) Shield//Weapon//0 Grab//0 DQ

and the rgb values in a tbm file are:

R/255 G/255 B/255

you can just multiply each by 255 to find the proper rgb
Last edited by pouffy; Dec 4, 2017 at 12:02 PM.