Toribash
Original Post
Soon's (meh) Sketchings

Tortured Sock Puppet

Baby Dragon in a Palm

Art Project-Portrait

ShesBroken

Last edited by Soon; Jan 30, 2017 at 03:27 PM.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Someone wanna give me something to sketch? Like a pic referance. I'm bored and will have it done in prob 3 days, whenever i get motivation.

Please PM him for suggestions -Nagato
Last edited by Nagato; Jan 4, 2017 at 02:54 PM.
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
Amazing sketches, I can't say anything bad cuz it is sketches
I like your shadows, they are drooping correctly
I can feel you in your pictures, there is the main in art, I can feel the artist, atmosphere
good job
Made this, it's a scene female. Project for my art class. Made with some sketch paper provided by my Art teacher and .7 mechanical pencil. Made the streaks in her hair with an eraser

SceneChick

Another sketch for my art class. Kinda shy chick?

I'm shy. Hello.

I like the art soonbb. The scene chick needs more detail around the eyes like maybe emphasize the eyelashes
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
Be careful saying chick, some feminist's are gonna get triggered

I like your style, your shading is pretty good, and I really like what you did with the hair on the scene girl drawing, but is the right half of the drawing a picture? or is it finished compared to the left side? I would definitely finish shading the scene girl drawing, put some depth shading on the nose and eyes etc..

On the shy girl drawing, whats the off shading on the elbow for? Seems weird to me, but its small. The breast shading is okay (lol), good job
you're on thin ice, pal
Yeah, that elbow is sharp af try smoothing that out
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
@Kozmo, Yeah its a picture. Its already done so.. no point in going back.

@Chara, Smoothing it.. do you mean rounding the points?