Toribash
It's really bad mannered to call mid when you're last pick. It doesn't matter if everyone else agrees or not. Pick order > call order
Hoss.
Pick order > call order yes, but NOT COMMUNICATING IN A TEAM GAME is bad mannered. No exceptions.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
hMy friend taught me this:

*in champ select*
Friend: me top
Me: lolno, me top

and boom, we get top.

- - - - -

Also, my friend taught me not to chat when the game begins. Map awareness and those signals or whatever you call them.
Last edited by Karstnator; Jun 13, 2015 at 03:53 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post

Shit I deal with in ranked.

here's an idea:
get the fuck over it

the best teammates are the ones that don't talk, who cares.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
hMy friend taught me this:

*in champ select*
Friend: me top
Me: lolno, me top

and boom, we get top.

- - - - -

Also, my friend taught me not to chat when the game begins. Map awareness and those signals or whatever you call them.

They are called pings, also it's fine if a first pick fucks everyone over as long as they apologize imo. I hate taking mid after like 3 people have said mid pref, but I know that in silver 1 my anivia is pretty much a guaranteed won lane, and if I ward correctly and roam enough a guaranteed win. Being a dick about it as first pick is how you breed trolls. I've had so many good teammates turned troll because everyone had their role and we were all happy, and then the dumb ass first pick said fuck it and picked AP quinn top with smite/teleport. Even if he isnt meaning to troll(like urgot mid or AP Sona) it still leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths. If someone is a pusc and can't handle the fact that someone took their role it fucks the game up.

tl;dr: Don't be a dick, when you get first pick. TM
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
If you're easily influenced by the chat and is also toxic, it's probably best if you keep away from it. To me, I can't live without seeing all the pings, time stamps, and kill notifications.

I hardly ever argue or say anything bad in chat. I kinda make this promise to myself that I can say whatever I want in the post game chat with no consequences so I just save everything for that moment.
My Replays
Originally Posted by TyZi View Post
here's an idea:
get the fuck over it

the best teammates are the ones that don't talk, who cares.

I was never on it. It was just something I was sharing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Even if he isnt meaning to troll(like urgot mid or AP Sona)

Not sure if you got the memo, but Urgot mid is a thing now. And AP Sona has always been a thing.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, people still suck with him. It actually makes me cry when they call themselves "Urgod" and proceed to truck-feed the enemy team. All that fat is going in their mouths man.
My Replays
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I was never on it. It was just something I was sharing.

you called him an asshole in champ select
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up