ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
yeah I see that. You remind me of fate and how he was in his origin days. I thank we will get it at some point. I wanted to do events but it seems like there’s no use in doing that.

I feel like events would be great, do not fear not having the must successful event, i believe that it would be great even if it wasnt a 100% success it would still bring us closer to where we want to be.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
fear not, I've come back to save the in game and in forum acitivity >:0

:O

Originally Posted by MoonBoiling View Post
I feel like events would be great, do not fear not having the must successful event, i believe that it would be great even if it wasnt a 100% success it would still bring us closer to where we want to be.

We tried months ago, we hosted bet servers weekly successfully but it takes a lot of time and effort to pull off. A bet server can easily last 6 hours so yeah, it's a lot.
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
:O

We tried months ago, we hosted bet servers weekly successfully but it takes a lot of time and effort to pull off. A bet server can easily last 6 hours so yeah, it's a lot.

I've actully been hosting bet servers pretty sucessfully the last week, and yeah i know they take a long time but it's also a good way to get our name noticed again.

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
I've actully been hosting bet servers pretty sucessfully the last week, and yeah i know they take a long time but it's also a good way to get our name noticed again.

yeah we just have to take a chance and do it.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
yeah we just have to take a chance and do it.

Completely agree with you Zeus!

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
Completely agree with you Zeus!

after I done moving. What I will do is meet up with you ingame me and you will get that going. Maybe once or twice a week.
after I done moving. What I will do is meet up with you ingame me and you will get that going. Maybe once or twice a week.

That sounds like a good plan Zeus!

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad
That sounds like a good plan Zeus!

perfect. we can start this in a few days. im currently moving and yeah, just goin to be alot easyer.
perfect. we can start this in a few days. im currently moving and yeah, just goin to be alot easyer.

Perfecttt. I'm glad we're gonna start doing this, gonna be fun!

Fire's biggest fanboy
Former Event Squad