ES Recruitment Drive
I may have to make use of small enter fees, so people are serious when playing and it helps with the prizes too (its not like I get any donations). xD
It should be high enough for the prize to be interesting, but not too high that only the rich people can join *cough*Jsnuffmars*cough*

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
It mainly depends on how many people show up to the event. Also, do people need to install the mod before playing or will they automatically download it when they join the server?
i think it will download automaticly. but if theres match going on they will se it on the next match
Coooooooookies!!!!!!!!????????
No, it never does that for me. When there's a mod I want to get through multiplayer, I have to type /reconnect (or /rec) to get the mod. I don't know why it works, but it does.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
auto install, i guarantee that
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
ConCon, Fuckin' love your saveable series mainly because it gives you great ways to practice. It literally puts you in the most awkward situations to save and works on your control. keep up the awesome series
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18