Ranking
Belt: 2th dan
Former Clans: Pathogen,Forget and Kill
Forum Activity:
10/10
In-game Activity: 7/10
Special talents if any: Video making
Why you woul
d like to join: Beacuse it seems a awesome clan and here my friend jets and tajuddin(banned?)
Two or more replays:ok

Im think im tryed to join some weeks ago.
or not?
Attached Files
warr33_madhouse.rpl (134.6 KB, 7 views)
WARR_Another madhouse.rpl (101.5 KB, 6 views)
Warr_Piecemaker.rpl (220.7 KB, 9 views)
Warr_Freeruning mad.rpl (390.0 KB, 7 views)
sPARE WITH JEATS.rpl (635.8 KB, 9 views)
I'm out

Well,
With your replays it dosnt seem that you've mastered boomhits or even no how to do them.
your forum activity seems fine.
but i havnt seen your video making talent.
Any examples?
yeah but what about me ? i posted my MP replays on the previous page like you asked
You have two yes's and a No so yea i guess you are in. Your replays where not that good but like jets said we/you can work on that. Please check out the rules on information page. Please post at least 3 times a week. Welcome, i will make a thread shortly for you.

War on the other hand, im not very sure about you. What was your post count before the Hack? Your replays are ok nothing special. Your sparring could be improved. You really need help in free running though.I also remember you being a little cocky and i dont want that in my our clan. I dont know what i say about you.
Last edited by marccod; Dec 30, 2010 at 02:56 PM.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
thanks guys,its an honor for me to be here.dont worry about the posting atleast 3 times a week,because i post way more than that
You have no nos and no yes's we need to get some voting going. I dont know what im going to give you. Ill think about it while im in-game playing around
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Originally Posted by marccod View Post
You have two yes's and a No so yea i guess you are in. Your replays where not that good but like jets said we/you can work on that. Please check out the rules on information page. Please post at least 3 times a week. Welcome, i will make a thread shortly for you.

War on the other hand, im not very sure about you. What was your post count before the Hack? Your replays are ok nothing special. Your sparring could be improved. You really need help in free running though.I also remember you being a little cocky and i dont want that in my our clan. I dont know what i say about you.

My post count before the hack?
with this its 450 im think.
Yes my sparr style is improvise,im hope you liked it,
Im being a little cocky some 2 or 1 month ago, but im grow up , and sorry for my grammar..
EDIT: You wanna playin with me?
I'm out