Ranking
Original Post
Tori-Santa!

Welcome, everyone, to Tori-Santa, a Christmas event hosted by Butler153!
It is the season of giving (and eating too much as I always find) and I know that there isn't a single one of you out there who would say they don't like receiving presents which is why this event is so enjoyable for everyone.

In this event, everyone participating will be given the name of another participant. The person's name that you receive is the name of the person that you will be playing Santa Clause for.

Sound good? Alright!
To participate in this event all you have to do is post in this thread between now and the 23rd of December. I'll put you on the nice list and then match you all together.
But just posting in a thread isn't very exciting and so that's why I decided to add in some minievents.

Christmas Card Event

Christmas Poem Event

Back to the main thing:
Once you are told who you are sending to it is important not to tell them or anyone else that you are their Santa because it will ruin the surprise. Now all you have to do is plan what you will give them and wait until Christmas day (25/12). Once Christmas day comes around you will have 3 days to send your presents to the person that you have been given. Don't worry, someone out there got a Pm with your name in it.
Remember to give generously with the spirit of the season and hope that your Santa is just as generous.

One account per person.
Entry to this event closes on the 23rd of December.
Names will be sent between the 23rd and the 25th.
Gift sending starts on Christmas day or the 25th of December.
Failure to send the presents by the 29th of December will result in a week long ban.
There is no minimum sending value but you must send something. Also be generous with the spirit of the season.
Any whining that is caused by this event will be ignored.

The nice list can be found just below in the case that you are fretting if your post went unnoticed for some reason.

Nice List

Well, that's it. Have fun and remember to thank your Santa afterwards.

The background for the banners is credited to here.
Used with the license: Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Last edited by Butler; Dec 23, 2013 at 04:06 PM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I love this event I have been nice the entire year.
Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay the price.
Whoa! Looks like toribash has loads of events *0*

Anyways... I want to join!
But where would we post the minievent stuff?
here?
-----
Whoa! Looks like toribash has loads of events *0*

Anyways... I want to join!
But where would we post the minievent stuff?
here?
Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 3, 2013 at 10:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
You post all the minievent things here.
Please post the images for the card event, don't link us to image sharing websites.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?