Toribash
Original Post
(Sinon) Sinon Recruitment

CLAN IS NOT RECRUITING

Last edited by ConCon; Sep 4, 2015 at 05:23 PM.
Hi.

My name is Orteil, or Anthony IRL. I am 17 years old, from the US of A and I have come to apply to this here clan.

As you can see, I am not all that experienced in toribash. I have made the decision to really only go to the forums, I am just too lazy to try to understand the game well, so yeah. Well anyways, I am definitely a fan of anime. Some of the most recent anime I have watched was SAO 1 and 2 (only a few episodes, probably not even all the ones already aired), Shingeki no Kyoujin and I started to re-watch Naruto. I am mostly an english dub scrub, so I´ll probably watch anime only if its translated into english (With the exception of SAO 2, I was too hyped to wait for english dub). Regarding ther games I use to play:

I got hooked to Wartune (fun online MMORPG with a downloadable client, interesting storyline, mediocre graphics, and so on)

And I recently started to play Archlord 2 (Basically a free WoW (definitely not as great, but the average player wont even complain and just be pleasured with the idea of a free WoW)

Also, I am a Beater, I play solo.

Ok a tad bit more about myself.
I am that kind of a laid back person mostly, but if someone really pisses me off, I tend to snap badly. I can be a fun guy to be around, mostly for his sense of (non-existant) humor, and his (not so) great personality.
cookies
Originally Posted by Orteil View Post
Hi.

My name is Orteil, or Anthony IRL. I am 17 years old, from the US of A and I have come to apply to this here clan.

As you can see, I am not all that experienced in toribash. I have made the decision to really only go to the forums, I am just too lazy to try to understand the game well, so yeah. Well anyways, I am definitely a fan of anime. Some of the most recent anime I have watched was SAO 1 and 2 (only a few episodes, probably not even all the ones already aired), Shingeki no Kyoujin and I started to re-watch Naruto. I am mostly an english dub scrub, so I´ll probably watch anime only if its translated into english (With the exception of SAO 2, I was too hyped to wait for english dub). Regarding ther games I use to play:

I got hooked to Wartune (fun online MMORPG with a downloadable client, interesting storyline, mediocre graphics, and so on)

And I recently started to play Archlord 2 (Basically a free WoW (definitely not as great, but the average player wont even complain and just be pleasured with the idea of a free WoW)

Also, I am a Beater, I play solo.

Ok a tad bit more about myself.
I am that kind of a laid back person mostly, but if someone really pisses me off, I tend to snap badly. I can be a fun guy to be around, mostly for his sense of (non-existant) humor, and his (not so) great personality.

I have a good feeling about you, as long as you stay active and don't blow up on any one then you'll fit in perfectly!

Sending invite,
Welcome to Sinon!

Remember to go post on our main thread
how do i apply for this and can i have Tc i like anime play a lot of games am 12 an i live in Massachusetts
Originally Posted by Mrcrimsonftw View Post
how do i apply for this and can i have Tc i like anime play a lot of games am 12 an i live in Massachusetts

All the appropriate information on how to apply is in the first post.
Hello Concon19

my name is zack i am a very know subscriber of yours (valvegamer) i always watch your videos i do like anime you actually introduced me to anime when i first enter your youtube to learn about toribash i am a very good toribash player

i play Team fortress 2, Counter strike Global Offensive, minecraft, roblox, terarria, garrys mod, cod ghost, planet side 2, leaft for dead 2, poker night at the invetory and portal 2.

I also see you have a steam and skype add me on both if you like

steam: Mrs.Negative (B4L)

And this is my post :3

EDIT: I am grammer nazi so i edited this post to fix my mistakes
also im 14
Join the clan
Hi!
My name is DeathwolfX iam 18 years old and i live in a small country israel i enjoy watching anime its like the best thing in my life and iam watching sword art online, naruto, bleach, fairy tail and one piece and i like toribash very much iam playing 2 years and 2 months already and iam not stopping to enjoy this awesome game
but i play more games like cs:go, PAYDAY2 , Garrys mod, Terraria and minecraft i enjoy playing games with friends its cool thing
after i watched your videos i learned new things and now iam your fan
i enjoy watching your videos its making me smile every time i watch them
iam nice to people that nice to me i love fair play and of course i love playing games
and i want so much to join this awesome clan i hope this clan gonna be successful and iam pretty sure its gonna be.
Originally Posted by zacky02 View Post
Hello Concon19

my name is zack i am a very know subscriber of yours (valvegamer) i always watch your videos i do like anime you actually introduced me to anime when i first enter your youtube to learn about toribash i am a very good toribash player

i play Team fortress 2, Counter strike Global Offensive, minecraft, roblox, terarria, garrys mod, cod ghost, planet side 2, leaft for dead 2, poker night at the invetory and portal 2.

I also see you have a steam and skype add me on both if you like

steam: Mrs.Negative (B4L)

And this is my post :3

EDIT: I am grammer nazi so i edited this post to fix my mistakes
also im 14

Accepted, Welcome to Sinon, remember to post on the clan discussion thread! xD

Originally Posted by deathwolfX View Post
Hi!
My name is DeathwolfX iam 18 years old and i live in a small country israel i enjoy watching anime its like the best thing in my life and iam watching sword art online, naruto, bleach, fairy tail and one piece and i like toribash very much iam playing 2 years and 2 months already and iam not stopping to enjoy this awesome game
but i play more games like cs:go, PAYDAY2 , Garrys mod, Terraria and minecraft i enjoy playing games with friends its cool thing
after i watched your videos i learned new things and now iam your fan
i enjoy watching your videos its making me smile every time i watch them
iam nice to people that nice to me i love fair play and of course i love playing games
and i want so much to join this awesome clan i hope this clan gonna be successful and iam pretty sure its gonna be.

Accepted, Welcome to the clan mate! Be sure to post!
ty con!
-----
i will post
Last edited by deathwolfX; Oct 17, 2014 at 11:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My (not irl) name is Horloogyin, i'm 15 and from europe.

I am a little new to anime but i have watched SAO 1 and 2, Shingeki no Kyoujin and a big part of Naruto. I recently found out about a few oher great anime's so i will definitly watch more. This account only has an orange belt but that's because i switched from a blue belt account (i wanted to start over) so i have a bit more experience than this. I'm an introvert so i used to stay away from MMO's and these kinds of things but i play toribash and wakfu a lot. i play games like TF2 aswell but i dont think you meant those kinds of games. I would love to meet new people in this clan who like games and anime too

As i said, i am an introvert and i'm very bad at keeping conversations going (my english is fine though so that won't be a problem). compared to most people i know, its pretty hard to get me mad and i can get along with most people.

i hope i'm good enough to join the clan because it's the only clan/group i know that combines anime and gaming. I also saw that having a lot of skill is not required so i figured i should try to join :P