Ranking
Original Post
+Am I allowed to...
-rep someone for no reason or becuase I do not like them, or can you get infracted for useless rep or something?
Last edited by Fee; May 20, 2010 at 12:29 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Read my post below.
Last edited by may0naise; May 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

You havent read the thread introducing the "rep" button have you? It's not right to do that..
BAD LUCK
Originally Posted by firebolt309 View Post
You havent read the thread introducing the "rep" button have you? It's not right to do that..

Ahh my bad. I found it. Heres the rep system thread.

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
To encourage the recent forum-quality revolution, we have re-implemented the reputation system! previously removed, with this system you can rate posts. This is supposed to encourage good behaviour, be a good poster and accumulate as much rep points as possible! We might possibly re-implement the rep score-board again. (Removed at the moment because it puts strain on the already extremely busy toribash server)

Repping is anonymous, but before you choose to blatantly abuse the rep-system to flame someone and feed your grudge, remember that the staff can still see what you rep, please report rep abuse to the moderators

Thanks, post a lot, make them good posts, and get rep! ;)

Last edited by may0naise; May 20, 2010 at 12:39 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

ok srry i didnt see the thread about it... where was it posted?

btw may0naise +rep
firebolt no rep for you!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mammary Gland Holders of the Humanoid Lifeforms Commonly Known As, Homo Sapiens.
Its in discussion, I found it about halfway down, Its titled: "The reputation system"

oh I thought that was just to discuss it... it should have been in news I think, but I'm not a mod so my opinion doesn't matter.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
haha amen on the opinion doesn't matter point. Anyway, yea..I looked through news too.

when the crap did we get a rep system?
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)