ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Please Help Me!!!
Please help me! I have recently bought the booster for 1 month that gives me 100 TC per winning game. (I bought it yesterday) And I've been winning alot this morning and now when I win I don't receive anything! D=> I don't even level up my belt it's stuck on 760 games until 2nd dan black belt and it always says +100 TC but never gives it to me! Am I at my limit for the day or something or am I glitched? What's happening? D=
this is going on :
hampa do limit to do 100wins per 24hours
after that you dont recitive tcs

question is this when did you bought boosteif it was 23 or less hours you will not recitive any tc after win
Originally Posted by Luke5815 View Post
this is going on :

question is this when did you bought boosteif it was 23 or less hours you will not recitive any tc after win

Somewhat. The actual restriction is that you can only play up to 100 matches within 24 hours while gaining tc and qi from these matches. Afterwards you will not be able to get tc or qi UNTIL the 24 hours has passed. Though in all fairness, 100 games is quite a bit to play in 24 hours unless you are farming or playing in a room with a small amount of people for hours on end.
Originally Posted by Luke5815 View Post
this is going on :

the tc limit doesnt exist for boosters so far i know.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
in my opinion if one spends actual money to buy a booster there shouldn't be a limit as to how much tc the user can get in one day, it just doesn't seem right even though most people don't play near that much in one day.
Check out JWP's budget avatar shop! for a custom budget avatar!
[RXP]