Ranking
Wealth. I have it all.

Cars. I own the best.

Life. I'm famous.

Why should I live if there is nothing to do with my money?
Why let others live if all they really want is money?

I burned my money. My wealth, my cars my mansion...

Am I mad may you ask?

Have I gone crazy?

No.

I want a world with less money.

Less wealth...

I roam the streets..

Watching people live. And die. Watching them love. Watching them buy things. Watching them while they watch other people. Spying. I'm tired. Old and tired of everything. So tired of money. If I could, I would open a shop, selling death cheap. Bringing death to the unworthy living.

The Discount Death Store.

Welcome in.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Stories to tell of the past and origin of clans have dominated this place. Those stories were either epic or complete suckers, and it all varied from what kind of story it was, realistic or just complete fantasy...

We, too, have our story to tell.

Economy.
The word that governs almost any country, any company, any game, any clan. How wonderful the world would be without money? Surely, that could be paradise. Or it could be complete chaos.

Kai-Tiger was once a freelancer walking the streets. He would fight any one who gets in his path. No one could match his sword mastery. He had the most epic history in this world. For more info check out the Freelance Clan Story or ask Tonakai.

But then, something went wrong. I didnt know what, for I was not there during that time. But whatever it was, he along with some of his comrades left. They walked once again the open streets. They saw, they heard, they felt the cries of every tortured Toribashian soul. They were tortured, whilst they fought, because of the need of money. To look cool, to be cool, and to be rich.

Kai and the others were disgusted. They made once again a clan, a clan that will change this world. And for those who'll disagree with us, they better prepare. Because in this clan, death is cheap.

Discount Death was the name of the clan. With prices so low, it could kill.

--------
End of story.
I know it sux.
Story contest?
Let me make something what really touches you...

oOo. Makes me feel... dirty. ;P

I might make something, but if i do, it'll take months, i'm one of those hardcore fantastic story writers who takes up like 8 A4 pages on smallest font, minimum.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Story contest?
Let me make something what really touches you...

Nooooo! Tony's gonna make a story! Everyone prepare ur stomachs for painful laughter. OH noes, just jwkin. Tony's really good in making stories. I envy him. :P