ES Recruitment Drive
Yeah, well, i dont think it should be an official method, because many people have their preferences on percentages, so maybe it could be a method we all use, but with different personal settings?
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Yeah, well, i dont think it should be an official method, because many people have their preferences on percentages, so maybe it could be a method we all use, but with different personal settings?

Good idea
Echomarine 4 the win
i've been thinking for our clan logo, maybe we can have like 2 D's side by side, with one line going through each of them like a dollar sign.($) I know it's not too special but that's just an idea.
I hate waiting if your have an idea for ANYTHING productive for the clan by all means say it and if we all like it ill make it happen.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

No. There will be none if i can do anything about it, unless you want me to scrawl [DD] on my head texture on paint.
collect snots from the nose
Cool Discount_Death members ask for Discount_Death/[DD] in some texture when they buy the texture
I can have a texture made

and ill post it up for members to wear if they want to.

all those in favor of this idea say die
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE