Toribash
KK, I might still send some though 'cos your cool :P

I am 6 games away from green belt, so I am getting closer to black :P
So how much is a good number? 50kish? i rly dont know :S
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Yeah 50k is a good round number for a clan bank.

When I get my next 50k i'll donate.
Echomarine 4 the win
Im getting 150k today so i may donate 25k later on
(woot for hectors 15 dollar=150k tc shop )
edit for 1st post, im also looking for a member to take care of the Death Points tally and yes sadly u wont benefit from Death Points if u take the job but ill make sure u do get a small reward. send your applications to me 1st in 1st served and i will set up a poll to let everyone vote in who they trust more
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

I would nominate meself if I hadnt got death points
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
soz i havnt donated yet, there is a problem over on hectors side and il get the money soon he says

25k donated (u must luv me now plz D

Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
no if a new player wants an item ur willing to give away then so be it.

otherwise members will fight over certain items

Sorry for double post but i think we should do wat i saw phantom do they donate loads of items and then sell them. i think this would be a good way for us to get tc? no?

Merged for awesomeness
Last edited by OldBean; Nov 3, 2008 at 05:07 PM.
LOLTRIPLEPOST.

Yeah, i suppose it'd be a good way to make money. But what do we really need it for? Seeing as when/if this clan fucks up, one person will make a mint of everyone's backs, seeing as it's donated, you wont get it back, and t-r-u-s-t me, if we earned say, 500,000tc, N-O-B-O-D-Y would give that shit back, no way, i dont care if you're the kindest guy in this clan, i wouldn't trust anyone but me with it, 'cause i know i wont, though, i dont expect you guys to trust me with it, 'cause i dont trust you, we're in a weird situation. Anyone understanding me here?
collect snots from the nose
I understand Gynx. I mean, who would doante back all that tc fair and square to those who donated. Even if they did donate the most.

I trust Kai-Tiger though.
Echomarine 4 the win