Toribash
10k or more is worth 10 death points.

actually only 10 its classified as 1 act of generosity worthy but the more you donate the better the prize at Christmas/Easter/Halloween and such
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Paypal is for real money although id gladly give you death points for sending me money haha
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Gynx and Oldbean can hand out points as long as they follow my rules i left on the first post,

Congrats and im sure this should keep the clan sane until my return

I'm very sure we're capable, i'll be sure to up my activity a little when i can.

Also;

Death Points Master(s)
Kai-Tiger
Gynx
OldBean

(masters can only receive points from other masters)

Only the Death Point Masters may distribute Death Points. They may do it as they see fit, or as and when they are necessary. However, they may not collect Death Points.

The red conflicts with blue in this quote, edit the first post and just delete the what's in blue, as what we're saying here is;

"Death Point Masters can be given Death Points only by other Masters but they can't collect them."

;3
collect snots from the nose
I guess one tourney win could be 3 DP.

Congrats on your 3 DP.
Echomarine 4 the win
I decapped 3 hunters, can i get three death points?
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
I have 20 deathpoints. Sure you do remember kai giving me 20 points for awesome art or does that not count?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black