Ranking
Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Yeah thats right bitches.

Basically, Death Points are things you collect. The more you get, the better. If you get enough of them, a small reward may be in order.

Collect Death Points by:

Winning tournaments
Art
Awesome idea's
Good Leadership
Acts of unprovoked kindness

ok Starting from this point Donation to the bank worth 10k or more is worth 10 death points.

Art that gets selected to be used as a design for the clan is worth 20 Death points

Leadership acts and true signs of maturity will earn you 3 death points (these are only for when a member solves a problem amongst the clan or its members peacefully)

Winning tournaments is 5 death points

and well god ideas can vary depending on how good it is but im guessing no more than 5 for 1.

Death Points Master(s)
Kai-Tiger
Gynx
OldBean

(masters can only receive points from other masters)

Only the Death Point Masters may distribute Death Points. They may do it as they see fit, or as and when they are necessary. However, they may not collect Death Points.

Running for Death Points Master(DPM)

If you want to run for a DPM then PM Kai-Tiger or post here. By November 10th there will be no more applications, and voting will take place.

Players with DeathPoints:
Bloxam 3
Crazylars 3
Gynx 1

I posted this on Kai-Tiger's behalf. Good luck all who want to run for DPM

I guess one tourney win could be 3 DP.

Congrats on your 3 DP.

Whadd'ya say again OldBeany?
Stop.

I dont like how this is going, if anything, Death Points should be hard to earn, and i'd like to reform the system, Oldbean, because i recon i can do a better job of it. ;/ Will you let me rewrite the first post and the rules? Ect..
collect snots from the nose
Well death points did not have value when I got them so its fair to reduce
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I think the whole system needs a remake, and everyone's points should be reconsidered.
Aye, a fresh start could help. We need to work out a system.
No Death Points will be awarded until Gynx abnd I have worked out a system, in turn. All points will revert back to 0.
Echomarine 4 the win
New Layout.
About;

Death Points are tough to get, they cannot be obtained by simply being the average member, though, it's all very well and good being active ingame and on the forums, and we encourage that, though in todays community we could go about the servers for roughly five minutes, and fish out about 50 'average' members who are willing to enter the clan as one of us, but I dont want that, if you have any sense, you wouldn't want that, and more importantly, Kai doesn't want that.
We appreciate, that it is hard for members to remain outstanding all of the time, it can get real (bleep)ing boring and there never seems to be any motivation, this, my friends, is where Death Points come in.

Death Points are awarded to members for;

Willing to step over the line to improve the clan, for notable good.
Offer advice or ideas to help vastly improve things clan related.
Artwork or videos which show true talent and hard work.
Leadership which the whole clan is agreed to be proud of.
Winning tourniments in first place.
Donating 10,000 toricredits to the DeathBank.
Unprovoked kindness and respect.
Decap members from any enemy clan.

For tourniments you must come first place to recieve 3 Death Points, second receives two and coming third will give you one.
Decapping the leader of an enemy clan will earn you 2 Death Points if you provide the replay, and decapping minors'll give you one.
Artwork, Ideas, Kindness, and the like, are all awarded fairly in comparison to awesomeness.
Donating 10,000 toricredits will give you 10 Death Points, so it's 1 Death Point per 1,000 TC.

What the (bleep) do we need 'em for?

Depending on how many you have, come special dates, such as Christmas, Easter, New Years Day, ect. You shall recieve a small prize, nobody's promising anything amazing, but nobody is eliminating the possibility, besides, its free, so why argue?

DPMs.

The Death Point Masters may give Death Points as they please, though are urged to follow the rules or have a high risk of being relieved of their position, awhile being able to give Death Points, DPMs are able to give them to one another, but cannot give themselves any, doing so will result in an immediate removal of their title and a free trip to the Black List.
If anyone is to beg/ask for Death Points, they'll have their current amount (If any) removed, and be on the "Death Point Black List" and will be unable to recieve any Death Points untill the Masters feel he/she has learnt their lesson.

Current Death Point Masters.

Kai-Tiger.
OldBean.
Gynx.

Current Members with Death Points
OldJoe -5
Bloxam -3
Crazylars -3
Gynx -1

--

Current Death Point Black List.

--
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 2, 2008 at 04:48 PM.
So now there is no reason to decap hunters at all? could we at least make it every five hunter decaps gets a death point or sumthing?
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Sure, i was pondering on weather it was worthy, decapping Zyg gets you one point straight off, but only once.
Aye, a fresh start could help. We need to work out a system.
No Death Points will be awarded until Gynx abnd I have worked out a system, in turn. All points will revert back to 0.

DEWD!!! How could you!!

Awww man, I had just got my first... I hate you forevah man. (joke)
Last edited by crazylars; Dec 1, 2008 at 11:52 PM.
i say gtfo and return those points.

You don't have authority to REMOVE any points i have awarded if your gonna make a new system then make 1 but ppl worked for those points so return them

the idea of Deathpoints is not so much for the challenge but for the fun.

it doesnt matter how many u get its who has the most, so they shouldn't be hard to get otherwise your deterring players from wanting to help out as much.

I hope i havnt made a mistake by apointing the both of u for this job if your gonna start shifting things for the worse
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Dec 2, 2008 at 06:40 AM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE