ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
OMG not again :/
Well friends , just want to say sorry for being so inactive the last couple of weeks .

But since im the most screwed up guy in this clan ( inactive , live issues , suicide attempts , blood lust ) I have dicided to rather leave . I have nothing to offer you guys ( not even activity ) . I hope we can stay friends and thx for everything . I had some great times playing with you guys .Hope i can still post a HOOOOWDY now and then on your forums . Cya guys ingame in the future .

Cherio
R.I.P.
That is some really bad news, i will miss u .

Edited - Dont make such a lousy joke next time, mate.
Last edited by Gynx; Dec 17, 2008 at 08:52 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should really have let us decide if you didn't have anything to offer us, Jaco, because people go through inactivity, it happens, no need to leave over it.

Though, do as you wish, goodbye.
collect snots from the nose
Dont worry about it, i just couldn't tell if you were being serious, because Jaco has my respect, so i'd rather not see things like that misinterpreted by other people too.
Haha, maybe when you come back home.
Suicide attempts... WTH is wrong with you :o Whatever ever happened?
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Hm, blood lust. Better check all those symptoms up.

Otherwise, terribly sorry you are leaving, but i'm sure that it's nessecary. See you much later Jaco. ;o
Echomarine 4 the win
OI, MR. ASSHOLE, THAT'S THE WAY YER GOING TO LEAVE!? COME BACK 'N' LET'S ROCK 'N' ROLL TO CHEER YE UP!!!

When someone said you were screwed up? Even Kai-Tiger has been inactive due to real life stuff! It's not a reason to say you're inactive because you have a life.
There IS people who do have lives, Internet isn't just a graveyard filled with zombies.
If you are depressed, talk to us... If you are going to do a suicide, talk to us... If anything else stress's you, talk to us... We all have lives, we know how to make you happy... We are your friends, even if in the virtual life, we still are your friends, who will never turn back to you, 'tis right, guys!!?

I have been through all this stuff, too, and now I'm laughing to that.
If you want to laugh to your real life problems etc., then come back to party with us ;p