Toribash
Original Post
I'm out.
Dont question my motives, as they're much like Jaco's, though, dare i say that there is more on my plate.
I've already removed myself from the clan list and i wouldn't say i'll be back soon, because i wont.
There are no personal issues with any of you, and i do hope that i'll be able to post here still and be able to say hi and offer advice if needed, i'll still pay iHa for the clan picture if you like, and if i can avoid being put on the deserters list i'd like that.

If i must have my powers removed, do that too, though i hope you all know i wouldn't abuse them.

You guys can handle yourselves though, keep going the way you are, i'll check back here every-so-often.

Later, and good luck in future endevours.
collect snots from the nose
Not Gynx D: Very well, I can see you wont change your mind.
Its been a good run and we will all miss you in DD (especially me ) I hope to see you in game more in the future.
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.
Joe is sad

Well it wont be that much different will it? Gynx just wont have [DD] around his name.
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Joe is sad

Well it wont be that much different will it? Gynx just wont have [DD] around his name.

I guess that's true.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
You wear the last perosne i thought will leave, well am not here to judge, so bye....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Haha, i thought i'd be here 'till the end, but shit happens, and like the other guys, i'm here with you guys all the way, i just wont be wearing the tags no more.

I'm sorry if i let you all down.
collect snots from the nose
I don't think were all going emo because of this.
It's basically the same.
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
i just wont be wearing the tags no more.

What's with this shit >:|
Obviously gynx doesnt like teh tag
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
Originally Posted by OldJoe View Post
Obviously gynx doesnt like teh tag

What's with this shit!!! >:o