Ranking
Original Post
Sergents and corprals?
Hey, I was just wondering what it takes to get to these higher standards.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Yea me to even if i been in Freelance for a week or so i prob. am the 3rd most active person maybe 2nd after Kai-Tiger.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lol, Me and Kai would be most active on these TB forums. Don't believe me? Go to our profile and look how many posts we have lol.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
just coz u have over 1k posts doesnt mean ur active it just means u spam alot and one doesnt need 1 million posts to be active on the forumsif the box saying whos been on today wasnt removed ud see what i mean i check at least once aday even if i dont post
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

I'm here always when I'm on computer, even if I'm playing a different game. I don't post so much but I know what's going on in Toribash.

Aaron: I don't see your post anywhere. Well, maybe in some places, but not in everywhere.
Well I see that Patrick is active here.
And active in our clan forums too.
Well in game I don't see him so much, maybe because I don't play myself multiplayer so much.
Aaron is pretty active in game.

That's what I think.
Well, Freelance is a pretty active clan. =]

I don't know anything of the sergeant things.
and pat im incharge of list/ranks and shit so atm till ive finished what im wrking on with it not even kai has seen it ill post it but for now itll b like it is
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord