Ranking
Original Post
I'm thinking about joining
Hey, Freelance (not clan because ive talked to Freelance the person before)
I was wondering if i could join Freelance because im pretty good at toribash even tho im only a yellow belt (because i only play on weekends and i go to my dads) i still think i would be eligable to join your clan so do you think one of your clan leaders could test me and they have to offer me a time on a Friday because thats when i have more time and if you could would you make it in EST Standard time zone in the USA.

EDIT: Hey I think Freelance might not be the clan leader so if you have authority to test people for the clan please reply
Last edited by goblineat2; Dec 5, 2007 at 09:33 PM.
Originally Posted by goblineat2
Hey Freelance (not clan because ive talked to Freelance the person before)

That part is confusing me. Did Freelancer invite you?

If not, then, you can't join, because Freelance is invite only.
Except if Kai has changed =p
Uhmm... Invite only doesn't mean that we can't test.
If we find someone good for our clan, then we test him and if he gets pass (surprise surprise) he gets to our clan of freedom.
I have never seen you in game, so you shouldn't wait positive comments from me. Wait for others to post here =p
Yea and before you post on here you should read other post as well.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER
wonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk♥♥♥wonkwonkwon kwonkwonkwonkwonkwonkwonk

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know what i dont like about clans? That even though someone is a awesome player that just joined like about a month ago they never let them join, im not talking about you guys its just that i only get to play like mostly on fridays and ive only seen 3 members of freelance so i dont know if youll get comments on me but could i still get a test and what do i do on the test?
Yea I know how you feel I used to be like can I join your clan all day I mean my 1st week on toribash I asked Kai to join and that was 2.7 or 2.6 about 3 1/2 months but I got much better and look at me now.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i know but dude ive been a player for bout 1.5 months but i want to join a clan because i need to find a good fight because i get to the point where i have noone thats a challenge to fight because ever since ive been playin quite a bit ive beaten a 3rd dan blackbelt
Yea my first game I sucked....but Tripstone taught me some nice moves I was good then I took his moves and made more.
[ s p i r i t ]
SKATEBOARDER

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]