Ranking
I realy want to join WAPOW for clan wars im good at jousting judo all kinds of mods and I play every 2nd week and ima brown belt and a good shoveler and I hope thi isn't a lazy app thanks!
-----
oops wrong acc lol nvm
Last edited by namakera; Feb 16, 2015 at 02:34 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have met many players also, Ive fought against most (and lost alot) but, some of them gave tips and ive started to win alot more(flame says that pimpkilla is the best in the clan and i beat him twice, also pimp and broskii lift alot, i dont mind but yeah) .
| REPLAYS |
namakera

post in the proper account pls if that was the wrong one
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hi, my username is Haluejah,my skype name is Rodrigo Miguel Sousa Gomes and my image is a toribash logo, my favourite mod is mushu, i almost play everyday, i dont costume to post things on forums, and i do check my PMs.
Ive got a brown belt, im Portuguese, my Qi is 603, i joined toribash in May 2014, my Win% is 52.03.
And i would like to join WAPOW because:
-It is a fucking awesome clan
-Ive seen so much players of this clan and they are REAL BOSSES
-And finally i would like to join WAPOW because....
You already know that awser...
THEY ARE SO MUCH PLAYERS IN IT AND I ONLY GOT 3 FRIENDS
Last edited by Halu; Feb 16, 2015 at 03:45 PM.
Tridents

We have never gotten an app from you so Denied

Haluejah

Please apply again when you are not in a clan until then Denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
hi, my name is Yaroslav, and i like to introduce myself, im 19 years old from Ukraine, playing toribash more than a year, my favourite mod is judofrac, but sometimes i can be good in abd(it depends on luck), in real life i practise sports a lot, practised more than 6 different kinds of sport since i was 9, if it neccessary i can post as much as u wish, thats also will help to improve my language skills, about wapow i heard from my friend mr Krulls, and when i found out more about it, i want to join, cause it is amazing clan which have amazing people both skillful and kind(me not very skillfull but i can be kind^^), and its 1st place talks a lot about wapow, in my turn i can offer to wapow my skills, my time and my cute santa hat, i will try to be active, not to break clan rules and to become ur friend)
the best ukrainian in WAPOW©
Sorry about that thing of the clan
I leaved that clan
Reply me
-----
Hi, my username is Haluejah,my skype name is Rodrigo Miguel Sousa Gomes and my image is a toribash logo, my favourite mod is mushu, i almost play everyday, i dont costume to post things on forums, and i do check my PMs.
Ive got a brown belt, im Portuguese, my Qi is 603, i joined toribash in May 2014, my Win% is 52.03.
And i would like to join WAPOW because:
-It is a fucking awesome clan
-Ive seen so much players of this clan and they are REAL BOSSES
-And finally i would like to join WAPOW because....
You already know that awser...
THEY ARE SO MUCH PLAYERS IN IT AND I ONLY GOT 3 FRIENDS
Last edited by Halu; Feb 17, 2015 at 01:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Recent Applications
I am sorry to have to do this, but looking over all recent apps and having tested a few of you in-game, I have come to a decision.

Every single current pending applicant to date has been DENIED!

You either did not fit in our family or your skills did not meet our requirements.

P.S. IIIDARTIII You always make me laugh bro. An honorary WAPOW member if ever there was one.

WAPOW!
Hello Krulls. I am XxXSwagPu$syN0sc0p3rXxX and I want to join because I can rek people. Read this as the male voice of Siri or I'll 420 blazeit nosc0pe u. I am 69 years old in real life and I am the W33d belt. Your clan seems good because I can rek people like u everyday. But I don't want 2 rek u, so I want to join ur clan. I actually want to n0sc0pe shrek one day and i want to also 360 blaze with Hampa. Him and I are best buds, but he doesn't do drugs (got dammit). I hope you read this in a Male siri voice and RIP in peace.

Wa*does crack*PPPPPOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

Photo name: Dashin tho da grass, get da booty ass