ES Recruitment Drive
shit we're a good looking clan! i was like 100% sure you'd be steve erkel lookalikes or some other nerd. jk
and about your not girfriend, too bad! she looks fine as hell with that cute little smile and all. maybe i'll come and visit some day ;)
speaking of, where do you guys live?

i live in switzerland (country) zürich (city)
Last edited by iznogood; Jun 5, 2010 at 04:12 AM.
Me and her grow up together and stuff, like bro and sis xD
But you can come anytime you want, she likes your style ^^

I live in Brazil (country), Sao Paulo(city)

Btw Izno, I always wanted to go over there, I keep seeing pics switzerland, it just pwns!! xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

cool! i have an uncle in sao paolo!
...it would be really cool if you came here. just tell me ahead of time, so i can save some money, take some time off or find out about places to stay or whatever ;)
She is so cute *_*
Im from Poland and its pointless to telling u the name of my lil town.
btw Im moving to London now.

Originally Posted by iznogood View Post
cool! i have an uncle in sao paolo!
...it would be really cool if you came here. just tell me ahead of time, so i can save some money, take some time off or find out about places to stay or whatever ;)

I'll try to go the soon as possible, altho I dont have too much money to go over there, but I'll try to safe more =)

and btw... if you come one day to sao paolo, plz tell me!! it would be great! xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dum Dum Dum! T'was high at the time ;)

I live in South Africa
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.
so WarMedic, were you like born in scotland? do you have the cool scottish accent? (sorry dude, but i'm fascinated with british people, speaking of, can i say the britains instead of the british? i mean i heard the word 'britains' used in the quest for the holy grail... that should qualify the word dont you think xP )

i always thought guitar hero and rockstar/band or whatever sucked ass. but my friends (they've both been playing the guitar for years) loved to play guitar hero, and i couldnt understand why. ...then he bought rockstar with the 'drumkit' and i started loving that shit, even with the guitar. its so much fun. and there are some good songs on some of the games too... shit i need to go visit my friend and play again.
Last edited by iznogood; Jun 6, 2010 at 09:58 PM.
I dont have the scottish accent. I was not born in Scotland. My ancestors, great grand parents and grand parents are all scottish which makes me scottish.

I'm so going to got to scotland to have my children (when i get to that stage).
fl0w. Logo Designer, PM me.