Toribash
Original Post
Torigod testing
Hi to all Torigod members! I have just been recommended by Jarmund for TG, but it was only in a server he knew and is requesting another TG member to test me a second time. I hope it will be Judo::Big (normal). Please post here because I need someone.
Hey. Remember me?

I'll get to this straight. If you're in, I'm out. I know acting like this now makes me less wanted in Torigod. Makes you all feel like I would rather leave the only clan I've been in just because I dislike you. No. But I think recruiting you would make TG start rolling down the hill. Besides, why to rush to get into a clan?

To the clan leaders and recruiters: when you happen to recruit Kai-FlyNinja, do not think about it like you would lose a member. He might be a good addition to the clan, and if so, I respect your choice.

I had to give this out. I'm sorry.
Begin rolling down the hill?
Torigod membership has increased by nearly 200% since *I* joined
People are getting in easier and easier, more and more often.
Prophet didn't even get tested. CP just said "okay, you're in."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
Begin rolling down the hill?
Torigod membership has increased by nearly 200% since *I* joined
People are getting in easier and easier, more and more often.
Prophet didn't even get tested. CP just said "okay, you're in."

More people isn't a bad thing, if the standarts for them entering aren't lowered, becasue if they aren't, that will mean the clan will be more strong (by having more strong members) and be more active. And that's both good things.

However, if they are lowered in the proccess of people entering, of course that will make a clan be less strong, as it will eventually have less of the strong players that managed to join while the standarts were high, because we all know there are less strong than weaker players of course.

So more players isn't a bad thing. Lowering the standarts though, is.
But I personally don't think Torigod has been lowering the standarts.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
People are getting in easier and easier
CP just said "okay, you're in."

read the messages you quote
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

I agree with 666, it has been getting easier to get in. And I have seen so many new Torigods, and alot of the good, long time Torigods disappearing. TheProphet, Spider, and Andrecova are all good players but I do not think they are Torigod material, sorry Spider, Andrecova, and especially you Prophet but that is just the way I feel. I used to want to be in Torigod because of all the great players it had like 666, Hamster, Abbadon, CP, Jarmund, and Mowtendoo(sorry to any I left out). I used to look up to Abbadon, 666, and Hammy and want to be as good as them some day and I still do but I now feel I can be as good as them and not need to get in Torigod to prove it to myself.
Last edited by isha; Jul 24, 2007 at 08:48 PM.
I r Batdude.
Originally Posted by isha View Post
I feel I can be as good as them and not need to get in Torigod to prove it to myself.

or alternatively, *not* be as good as us *and* get into torigod
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

I would still like to be in Torigod but it is not now my life's mission to get in(not that it was before). I figure if I am good enough for Torigod they will ask me to join, and if they don't then I am not.
Last edited by isha; Jul 24, 2007 at 08:53 PM.
I r Batdude.
I had played against theProphet multiple times over long period of time and he had been ranking #3 for two different times. For that experience, he meets requirements.

Infact, I had played against him more matches than against anyone else in this thread. If that doesn't count for testing, I wonder what does.

The recruiment process of Spider and Andrecova was discussed thoroughly among three recruiters: Zaarock, Hamster and me.

High standards make this clan unique, and thus they must be kept. I understand Playerid666's worry but in my opinion we haven't lowered our standards.
Last edited by Corporate_Penguin; Jul 24, 2007 at 09:57 PM.
Well then CP, I would like to know if you would be able to test me so I can meet the standards you request. How does Judo sound and when?
Last edited by Kai-FlyNinja-; Jul 24, 2007 at 10:05 PM.