Toribash
Original Post
Torigod Roster [old]

The Original Gods

It was nearly midnight, and there was madness everywhere. Toris fighting toris, ukes fighting ukes, and even toris fighting ukes. Scattered across the paved streets were bloodied limbs, and decapitated torsos. Fists flew, hands ripped, and feet struck. Making one tori out from another was nearly impossible. The rain, meanwhile, came down in heavy sheets, accompanied by the rough crackle of lightning and thunder. The mighty shrines that once held thousands of citizens at a time now stood empty, save for the few transients that called them home. It was at midnight, however, when all would change.

In a single burst of lightning, the street was cleared, sending toris sprawling left and right, smashing into walls, doors, and through windows alike. Four figures stood initially, each standing at what would make the points of your average stars. The figures had been seen by the great civilization of tori before, but only in the form of statues and paintings. Never before had they actually been seen as they were now, blazing embodiments of power. The gods of tori now stood among the men, ready to do battle with those who had forgotten their makers.

Patrick
Judo Guru* LEADER

Corporate Penguin
Masters of Tae Kyon Kicks (The Bloody Tornado)* LEADER

Juntalis
Master of Blocking (The Brick Wall)

Jarmund
Lethal Obesity

The Aftermath Gods

The four original gods of toribash had battled for only a day, and already the skies bloomed red with the blood of infidels. As the news of their success reached the heavens, more and more gods began to descend to earth, to enjoy the battle in the aftermath of the original Coming.

MowtenDoo
Grappling Champion

TheKnife
God of Suicide

InfernoX
No Title Available at this time

Hamster
Lord of Hugs

Zaarock
Wushu Lord and Crotch Kick Master
"Clan artist"

Abbadon

Plasm

Esse

PsiPhi

PlayerID666

Gov_Cheese

kwOmp
Re: Torigod Roster
Looks nice. We will have to get pics of the other members and see what they r really good at.
You are all invited to join the United Clans: http://www.toribash.com/forum/index.php?topic=2105.0

We Welcome all additions to this grand union of clans. and we think we could benefit from your unique talents.

Thank-you: [PF][UC]Sieg_Wahrheit
hey ive invited slith to join our clan.... triggerhappy
OG of TB
A man of few words
Here's your head, smokie.
Last edited by Juntalis; Nov 30, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Having tested Slith myself, I can say he'd make a good addition. What do you say Pat, CP?
Originally Posted by Juntalis
Having tested Slith myself, I can say he'd make a good addition. What do you say Pat, CP?

hello :P
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Originally Posted by Patrick
I dont know. I have never fought him.

well.... then lets set up a fight triggerhappy
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.