ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Torigod Roster
O.K when and where? Also i live in shanghai so my time is probably diff than yours.
whats the time diff for that :
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
california
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
1. You spelled my name wrong
2. Since my specialty has become sumo lately, i guess my title could be "Lethal Obesity" or something :P
Jarmund you should add the clan tag [Torigod] to the beggining of your name.
Im sorry that we have kept you waiting Slith. I have played you once, but it was briefly judo dm and it isnt exactly my home territory. Even that Juntalis think you are worthy, I have to play against you again before making decision. Meanwhile, keep practising.

Another thing:
Hmm... Pat, Last time I saw Jarmund he had the [Torigod] tag in his name. My tag doesnt show in rankings either, Im afraid, if that is what you mean.

"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
in reguards to slith.....i say hes a good player too and have fought him many times so i also give the of him joining our clan
OG of TB
A man of few words
The roster has been updated with new pics, as well as our newest member, TheKnife. If anyone else has a title they want added, just tell me here. I also put our story on the roster, to make everything more organized and professional.
I had fun playing against Slith today. He is good player and nice fellow.

Therefore, he is our new clan member
Welcome to our clan Slith.

Please, add him to the roster Juntalis.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen