Toribash
I'm sorry.
Becoming a member of Torigod was one of my dreams when I first started playing Toribash.
When I was admitted, I was ecstatic.
However, a notable percentage of the clan doesn't play at all anymore, and the rest don't play much.
Veb has convinced me that his new clan will successfully create a strong, cooperative and motivated Toribash force.
I will miss you all.
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
I'm sorry.
Becoming a member of Torigod was one of my dreams when I first started playing Toribash.
When I was admitted, I was ecstatic.
However, a notable percentage of the clan doesn't play at all anymore, and the rest don't play much.
Veb has convinced me that his new clan will successfully create a strong, cooperative and motivated Toribash force.
I will miss you all.

wow, quite gullible. I thought torigod was currently more active than ever.
hoah, we are very active currently, me, prophet, mowtendoo, spider and andrecova are playing alot.

I dont see what made you think we are not.

also, if you havent noticed, ive started recruiting again and isha might get in.
I haven't seen mow, spider, or andre in quite some time.
As well, veb is considering inviting isha too.
Too bad you are leaving while CP is abroad...

Im still waiting to be promoted to co-leader ye know
I'm saddened...

Torigod is beginning to crumble. And I had been under the impression that it was much like an impenetrable fortress of metaphoric construct.

[Torigod]PlayerID666 is the only way I know him. 'Twill always be so, wherever he ends up... I'll still see the [Torigod] there...

My little PID666... he grew up so fast

And now that I'm done getting carried away here, Zaa, you'd better keep this thing afloat :@
Originally Posted by PlayerID666 View Post
I will miss you all.

haha with veb incharge?