ES Recruitment Drive
I suppose I should leave a quick note here too about leaving the game, seeing as how someone has deleted my other topic.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow i just came back from a short vacation and i am very disappointed by this thread. If i read this right 3 people just left which is really lame. If you really think many of our players are inactive we can start recruiting more active and good players. It would be a shame to see this clan fall apart because it has gained so many good players and has become one of the most well recognized clans in toribash.
Originally Posted by FEDEBJERG View Post
bye jarmund i hope you clan gonna be good

Who the hell are you?
He has 5 posts, .07 per day.

And that's apparently the extent of his contribution to the world.
haha i have never heard of him before either. good tabs btw manbreakfast. :P
Last edited by Patrick; Oct 2, 2007 at 07:56 PM. Reason: meh
Back from Uk. Very sad news indeed is what I see. Also, kind of low move from Veb to steal our members. Do you still remember the offer he made to Juntalis? True god can't be bought however.

I have been inactive lately, because I have both my studies and a job to take care of. Also, I have played this game so much (not as much as many players in this thread), that it obivously doens't feel that fresh anymore.

In my opinion, what we need more is clan matches. It's more fun to fight side to side with fellow gods against worthy opponents than kick some random noobs back to their caves.

It seems that Ian/Zob has failed at re-starting the clan league. So we must set up our own matches, if we want true clan activity.

Also, because Pat and I have been busy lately I think we need a new co-leader. Zaarock seems very suitable for that. Im setting up a new thread for that subject.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Low? Pah!

In the real world, in say: Soccer. Members are stolen all the time.

What's so different about here?

I didn't "steal" Jarmund and PID, I recruited them because I like playing with them.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.