Toribash
Original Post
Virus
Okay, guys. So recently I came into a run-in with the Virus clan. Now.. Their childish, zergy antics just got to me. Regardless, I met about four of them on this occasion and I have to say, I do not like what I see. Perhaps it's time to eradicate a few and set war upon them?
Re: Virus
Let the fear fill their heart.
Let rivers flood with their blood.
Let the gore spill over their heir.
Let no one alive.
For we are the Torigods and our wrath means end to them.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
I agree. One of them insulted the entire clan of torigod by saying that we have a lame clan name. THIS MEANS WAR! bloodymess triggerhappy triggerhappy
Well, you could always stand beside Nexus. We're against all sorts of noobery. Um... please?
BRING IT ON , PsYcHZ will be hosting THE official ViRuS server over the week end!
if you have what it takes then join!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh , AND ONE THING
WWWEEE AAARRREEE NNNOOOTTT ZZZEEERRRGGGSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damm , if you cant make it this week end , than you SUCK
but you all ready do so who cares
and we are also not NOOBISH
Hm. Well, first off, you need to give them the server line, or they can't show up at all.
i came accros a few ]virus[ guys and come to find out there extreamly easy !!!! lol i won about 10 matches agenst them in a row lol so dont be afrade fo them .....just KILL! triggerhappy bloodymess
OG of TB
A man of few words
Zerg!
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Team
ViRuS[ ]
you wish , you are lieing
how do i make a public server though?

You can use the clan war server if you want.

Any preferenses on battle field rules, let me know and I will set it up.