ES Recruitment Drive
I go to judo <.<
Also, I think I've only seen Cage once.
Hope to see you more
Cage just became a reg about a month ago. I am not saying he isn't good, but its just I remeber him during the reg comp. I liked to watch noobs fighting noobs, and he was in there, and lost. Some Ace_High won, (I think that was his name) and he gave away the reg he won to some player ID person. Any ways, what I getting at is, I hope you guys think this through clearly. I play Cage all the time and he isn't a big threat to me. It might just be my fighting style that beats him, I don't know. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Just don't want to see the standards of Torigod go down anymore.

Any ways, if Cage gets in gratz to him.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
lol ive had toribash for quite a while now its been ages since i was an unregged i dont think i can get 5th dan in 1 month =\ and besides i have barely played you
I has a crown!
Yeah, I have played you a bit Cage. Any ways, I thought it was only a month. Maybe it really was 2 or 3 months ago. Any ways good luck getting in and hope you do great in TG, if you do.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

cage is defiantly a player i have trouble beating he is a demon in judo ill have to admit and i reckon he would be a great member to any clan out there including TG

GL Cage
Yeah, he is a good player. I just don't have that much of trouble beating him as much as others might. That's all I am saying.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Cage just became a reg about a month ago. I am not saying he isn't good, but its just I remeber him during the reg comp. I liked to watch noobs fighting noobs, and he was in there, and lost. Some Ace_High won, (I think that was his name) and he gave away the reg he won to some player ID person. Any ways, what I getting at is, I hope you guys think this through clearly. I play Cage all the time and he isn't a big threat to me. It might just be my fighting style that beats him, I don't know. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Just don't want to see the standards of Torigod go down anymore.

Any ways, if Cage gets in gratz to him.

1st: Why are you posting here? <_< This is leader-thingeh.

2nd: When have you seen TG Standards go down?

PS: I luv to post images
Last edited by Drakhir; Oct 15, 2007 at 09:37 PM.
1st Why are you being disrespectful?

2nd When have you seen TG standards go up?
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Do we really have to do this?
Also, I was polite <.<