ES Recruitment Drive
Oh srry, what I got from the picture was some person yelling at a dog to stop posting. I must need to get my eyes checked, because most people would find that a bit offensive. Also, I am srry to say, but I think TG standards are getting to easy for a high quality clan. It seems to be, that people in TG are letting in, are people of no threat to me. I am not saying they are bad. It might even be my skills getting better, I don't know. Just seems to me that they are letting people in of no threat to me and my friends.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Patrick, stop posting in the Torigod forums!!! Every time you post threads they are shamed, and whenever you do make your posts are totally worthless and stupid. Just stick to the Toxic forums.
Last edited by AlexOwnz; Oct 16, 2007 at 11:55 PM.
Back in my day...
Owned, Owned, Owned.

Who deleted my post?

Anyways, i said in the DELETED post, Pat, you are jelous.
Dark + Alex 7: Erasus. My last vid.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=gTqreMUqBBc
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
Oh srry, what I got from the picture was some person yelling at a dog to stop posting. I must need to get my eyes checked, because most people would find that a bit offensive. Also, I am srry to say, but I think TG standards are getting to easy for a high quality clan. It seems to be, that people in TG are letting in, are people of no threat to me. I am not saying they are bad. It might even be my skills getting better, I don't know. Just seems to me that they are letting people in of no threat to me and my friends.

oh yeah he is really jelous and i consider Cage a awsome player and a great person i myself have tried multiple times to recruit him.
Patrick u have no need to constantly post with this clans threads as it seems u do, u seem rather unwelcome here
Last edited by RiseAgainst; Oct 16, 2007 at 05:55 AM.
Still needs another recommendation before we can set up a poll.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
I'm assuming you mean he needs another Torigod recommendation, but for what it's worth, I think Cage is very good.

I tried to recruit him myself, but once again, Torigod beat me to it (or at least he's trying for TG).
Hey Guys,

Im sorry to Torigods but i will be pulling out of the recomendation. Thank you for the great opportunity, but i have recently joined another clan. Sorry for all the trouble this post may have caused and wish you all good luck and have a good one ;)
I has a crown!
Wow. You guys just missed out on a really good fighter. I was about to invite him to [Evil], til I read this.
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.