ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Attention all Torigods
Could you all get a screenshot of you in a pose. I want to put us all together in a group photo. Just make sure nothing is blocking you from view and that you can see your face.
Re: Attention all Torigods
Originally Posted by smokie
hey i cant post my screen shot ....it says that ive got a certin format that toribash wont accept so how would i fix this? or u wnat me to e-mail it to u and then u can do it??

You can also convert your screenshot to .png, .gif, or .jpg. Or you can compress it to a .zip folder.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
new pic :P
Last edited by Slith; Mar 26, 2008 at 07:06 AM.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
TheKnife that is an awesome pic! Its just like in the movie.
Also i still need to figure out how to take screenshots on a mac.
Good job guys.

Here is mine.
Attached Images
CPpose1.jpg (23.9 KB, 40 views)
Attached Files
CPpose1.jpg_thumb (25.8 KB, 7 views)
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
Smokie, could you possibly make it so all your muscles are white, like in the others. Just go on the replay, and press pause.

Also, does anyone want their muscle color changed, etc?
Originally Posted by TheKnife
How's this?

And since i am dead i can take off my head to recite shakespearian quotations, nor animal or man can scream like i can, with the fury of my recitations...
-Jack Skellington-
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.